Need help educating employees about their wellness?
Our report card is your key to identifying health strengths and deficiencies
Our custom report was designed to allow our biometric screeners to efficiently enter and analyze participants’ values, demonstrate the benefits of behavioral change and provide real-time feedback in the form of an easily understood report card using letter grades. In addition, the custom report delivers an aggregate report card, clearly identifying the health strengths and deficiencies of the entire client-company or group
No Other Biometric Screenings Company offers you a “Report Card”
Our custom report simplifies wellness for your employees by adopting a model used by all: The Report Card. It’s designed to allow our biometric screeners to efficiently enter and analyze participants’ values, demonstrate the benefits of behavioral change and provide real-time feedback in the form of an easily understood report card using letter grades. It’s an important part of the value we offer to employers.
Benefits for employers
- Productivity: Healthier employees mean a more productive workforce.
- Data Driven: The company will also get an aggregate report card, clearly identifying the health strengths and deficiencies of the entire client population. Our powerful, simple-to-use analytic and reporting tools take the guesswork out of workplace wellness.
- Manage Health Expense Long Term: Using the data provided in our aggregate biometric report card you can identify trends develop wellness initiatives and programs that target those potential health risks and strategically manage healthcare costs long term before they become risks.
Benefits for employees
- Simple: Easy to understand, real world results using a letter grade and grade point average (GPA) approach instead of complicated lab reports.
- Fast – Prints a custom report from our proprietary data application within seconds of data collection at your screening event.
- Smart – Tracks participant data year over year to facilitate continued improvement by awarded a cumulative health grade and GPA that summarizes their overall wellness based on their age and gender. The next time a participant is screened the report card will include the previous year's results so that useful comparisons can be made to facilitate continued improvements.
- Custom – Each participant gets their own custom report with tips for improvement
- Powerful – Analytic and reporting tools you can use to make real change a reality